Bookkeeping for your business.
Your payroll safe and on time.
Public Notary available on site.
• Business Tax Return
Get an expert to prepare & file tax return of your business.
• File Taxes Online (e-File)
Fast, easy, accurate, and secure online tax filing backed by our support. tax preparation services Income Tax Service in Massachusetts.
• Important Tax NoticesTax Deadlines, Tax Facts, Long-Term Capital Gain Tax Rates and Documents Needed to File your Taxes. SEE MORE
• Affordable Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
We work with small and medium sized companies that desire affordable outsourced bookkeeping services.
• State-of-the-Art Bookkeeping Technology
We use QuickBooks software, a state-of-the-art bookkeeping technology, to track all your financial information.
• Weekly, Monthly or Quaterly
We tailor our services to meet your specific business needs. Whether you need help weekly, monthly or quarterly, we work with your schedule to get the job done.
• Affordable Payroll Services
We work with small and medium sized companies that desire affordable outsourced payroll services.
• Friendly Support
A friendly knowledgeable professional always available to help.
• Affordable Notary ServicesWe offer you competitive fees on Notary Services.
• Experience & UnderstandingWe have years of experience notarizing documents. We understand foreign Spanish documents and can assist with notarizing the documents with little confusion.
2021 Tax Filing Deadlines
January 15, 2021
Due date for the fourth installment of 2020 estimated tax.
Employers must furnish W-2 statements to employees. 1099 information statements must be furnished by banks, brokers, and other payors.
2020 calendar year partnership returns are due.
- 2020 individual income tax returns are due.
- 2020 annual gift tax returns are due.
- 2020 calendar-year corporation income tax returns are due.
- Deadline for making 2020 IRA contributions.
- First installment of 2021 individual estimated tax is due.
Second installment of 2021 individual estimated tax is due.
- Third installment of 2021 individual estimated tax is due.
- Deadline for Partnerships, S-Corps and LLC’s to issue 2019 K-1 forms.
Deadline for filing your 2020 individual tax return if you received an extension of the April 15 deadline.
January 17, 2022
Fourth installment of 2021 individual estimated tax is due.
Documents Needed to File your Taxes – TAX YEAR 2020
If you're a New Customer 2018 & 2019 Federal and State Tax Returns
Physical or soft copies of previous 2 years Federal and State Tax returns.
Personal Info: Prepare Cover Page with...
If married; Provide Spouse’s Info•Legal name (as listed on social security card) • Occupation •Date of Birth.
If you have Children, for each child:• Legal Name • Date of Birth • Social Security Number.
If married:Copy of Spouse’s Driver’s License i
Income Forms: whichever applies to you...
Summarize Deductions: • Medical Expenses • Auto Excise Tax • Interest on Mortgages and Home equity Loans (attach applicable 1098 Forms) • Mortgage Insurance Premiums • Real Estate Taxes • Casualty and Theft Losses • Cash and Non-cash Charitable Donations (attach receipts for non-cash donations).
If you sold Stocks or Mutual Funds...
Prepare a spreadsheet with• Date you bought “each” item that was sold • Total purchase price of “each” item sold • Note: Do not assume your cost information is provided on Form 1099B. Review all your stock sales on form 1099B to ensure you have the purchase date and cost information for each stock or mutual fund sold during the year. • All 1099B forms, we need them during your appointment.
If converted Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA
Indicate the amount of any applicable after-tax Traditional IRA contributions you made over the years.
If Graduate School Expenses qualify to be Deducted
• Summarize amount PAID in Tuition and Books DURING 2020. (Tuition may include Loans credited to the University DURING 2020) • If Scholarships/Fellowships exist, provide Amount Received DURING 2020. •Form 1098T (Tuition Statement. Note: 1098T represents tuition BILLED . You can ONLY DEDUCT tuition PAID, BILLED & PAID are not always the same) • All Tuition Billing Statements • Receipts for computers and peripherals you purchased for school during 2020. • Provide Amount of any Tuition Reimbursed by your employer • Copy of your most recent Resume.Do you Qualify to Deduct Graduate School Expenses?
If you paid for Dependent Care Expense
If you were self-employed during 2020...
If you owned rental property during Tax Year 2020
If you used the property as a Vacation Home•Total number of days you personally used the property during Tax Year.
If Deducting a Portion of your Home for Business Use
If you did NOT live outside the United States in 2020 and you had Foreign Financial Assets
If you lived abroad during 2020...
If you are a Foreign National on a F-1 or J-1 Visa...
• VISA and Passport •Cover page with: Permanent Address where you are a citizen and F-1 or J-1 VISA number. / Actual dates Entered and Left the United States during the Tax Year./ Number of days you were in the United States for during 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you need ITIN Number
If you made any Estimated Tax Payments for 2020
Cancelled Check ..
Any other Official Tax Documents...
Why Choose Us
Over 21 Years of Experience
We have over 20 years of Accounting and Tax experience.
Our fees are very reasonable and there are no hidden costs.
Over 300 Satisfied Customers
We have helped over 300 people filing taxes.
Help Understanding Rules
We help our customers understanding the complexity of their taxes.
Lowest Tax Possible
We make sure all possible deductions are taken into account..
Help with Tax Returns
We help our customers understand and get their Tax returns.